Design in Film and Television
All Photos by Savage Winn (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.
Get inspired by over 40 vignettes that salute the silver screen-created by star interior designers and set decorators.
Explore more than 50 chic shops and gorgeous galleries in the trendsetting La Cienega Design Quarter.
For more information about programming and events for Legends of La Cienega: Celebrate Hollywood, please visit lcdqla.com (click on the banner on the home page).
National Media Sponsor:
Regional And Local Media Sponsors:
Angeleno Magazine & Angeleno Interiors
LUXE Interiors + Design
back to top
LEADING INTERIOR DESIGNERS PRESENT VIGNETTES INSPIRED BY VINTAGE FILMS AND TELEVISION SHOWS:
• ALICE IN WONDERLAND by JOSH BROWN & KYLE KANNENBERG at Outside Downtown
• AUNTIE MAME by WOODSON & RUMMERFIELD at Baker
• BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S by RICHARD HALLBERG at Navona Antiques
• THE CHALK GARDEN by MARK WILLIAMS at Ralf's Antiques
• CLEOPATRA by KATIE LEEDE at Szalon
• A CLOCKWORK ORANGE and THE BIRDS by JANE HALLWORTH at Lee Stanton Antiques
• DANGEROUS LIAISONS by TIMOTHY CORRIGAN at Reborn Antiques
• DR. ZHIVAGO by DAYNA LEE at George Smith Handmade Furniture & Fabrics
• THE FOUNTAINHEAD by OLIVER FURTH at Bausman & Co.
• GOLDFINGER by JAMES RADIN at Mecox Gardens
• GREEN ACRES by JEFFREY ALAN MARKS at Downtown
• GREY GARDENS by KATHLEEN AND TOMMY CLEMENTS at Hollywood at Home
• INDOCHINE by CLIFF FONG at Downtown
• L.A. CONFIDENTIAL by KEVIN CORN at Maison Schembri
• LAWRENCE OF ARABIA by PHILIP NIMMO at Compas Architectural Stone, Inc.
• A PASSAGE TO INDIA by PETER DUNHAM at Hollyhock
• PILLOW TALK by SHELDON HARTE at Gray Morell
• ROMY AND MICHELE'S HIGH SCHOOL REUNION by MARK CUTLER at Maison au Naturel
• TO CATCH A THIEF by DAVID PHOENIX at Therien & Co.
• THE WRESTLER by TRIP HAENISCH at Ralf's Antiques
back to top
AWARD-WINNING AND LEADING SET DECORATORS FROM THE SET DECORATORS SOCIETY OF AMERICA (SDSA) PRESENT CURRENT WORKS AND TRIBUTES:
• PUBLIC ENEMIES by ROSEMARY BRANDENBURG at Szalon
• DINNER FOR SCHMUCKS by SUSAN BENJAMIN at NOHO Modern
• THE HANGOVER by DANIELLE BERMAN at Marge Carson
• HEROES by RON FRANCO at John J. Nelson Antiques, LLC
• ENTOURAGE by JILL SPRAYREGEN HENKEL at City Review
• MODERN FAMILY by AMBER HALEY at Antique Rug Company / The Rug Affair
• GLEE by BARBARA MUNCH at Jamal's Rug Collection
• BIG BANG THEORY by ANN SHEA at Todd Hase Furniture, Inc.
• MAD MEN by AMY WELLS at Paul Marra Design
• THE SINGLE MAN by AMY WELLS at The Nanz Company and Remains Lighting
• A TRIBUTE TO HORROR FILMS by DON DIERS (DRAG ME TO HELL and DOWN WITH LOVE) at Brueton LA
• A TRIBUTE TO FILM NOIR by LAURA RICHARZ (TRUE BLOOD, CHEERS, and THREE'S COMPANY) and DAVID SMITH (CIRQUE DU FREAK, SHOP GIRLS, IMAGINE THAT, and HOLIDAY) at Jean de Merry
• A TRIBUTE TO BLACK AND WHITE TELEVISION CLASSICS by MELINDA RITZ and PETER GURSKI (WILL AND GRACE) at Scalamandré
• A TRIBUTE TO ROMANTIC AND MUSICAL COMEDIES OF THE ‘50s AND ‘60’s by MELISSA LEVANDER (THE CONSPIRATOR, MADE OF HONOR, and LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE) at Dragonette Ltd.
• A TRIBUTE TO SILENT FILMS by JEFFREY KUSHON (MARMADUKE, IDLEWILD, CINDERELLA STORY, and BLADE II) at Woven Accents
• A TRIBUTE TO ANIMATED FILMS by RAND SAGERS (TORQUE, WHITE SQUALL, and SHANGHAI NOON) at Woven Accents
FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE AND VALET PARKING — SPONSORED BY 1STDIBS
CIENEGA DESIGN QUARTER SPECIAL INVITATIONAL POWER LUNCH AT MARGE CARSON (920 N LA CIENEGA) - SPONSORED BY
SILESTONE BY COSENTINO (COUNTERTOPS), HOLLYWOOD SIERRA KITCHENS, MARGE
CARSON, SZALON & LCDQ
INFORMATION CENTER AND LOUNGE AT STK ATRIUM LOUNGE (755 N LA CIENEGA)
back to top
LCDQ on Facebook